Bristol Corinthian Yacht Club
Bristol Corinthian Yacht Club · Bring your equipment to windsurf, paddleboard or kayak at the reservoir.
- 1.5km/1mi from Axbridge.
- 51.28435815, -2.79864125
- 51.28435815°N, 2.79864125°W
- 51° 17.061′N, 2° 47.918′W
- 51° 17′ 3.7″N, 2° 47′ 55.1″W
- OSGR ST 44308 54272 = easting 344308, northing 154272
- Nearest postcode (413m away)
- BS26 2DN
- Postcodes tend to be approximate, especially away from places with postal addresses.
- Links which open navigation apps
- Google Maps · Apple Maps.
Categories: 🌊 Watersports · 🛶 Kayaking and canoeing.
If you already sail/windsurf/SUP and have your own craft, you are welcome to come along and sign in as a day member. This costs £10 for you and your craft; plus £1 per additional person.
You can only sign in as a day member up to 3 times.
Day members cannot hire equipment and can only use the water when the club has safety crew on duty – in the winter this is weekends only; and in the summer (British Summer Time) weekends and Wednesday evenings.
Taster sessions for the public are also available for sailing, windsurfing and paddleboarding.