Brean Down · A natural pier and a beach providing a great place to walk.
- 2.1km/1⅓mi from Uphill.
- 51.3216858, -3.0110056
- 51.3216858°N, 3.0110056°W
- 51° 19.301′N, 3° 0.660′W
- 51° 19′ 18.1″N, 3° 0′ 39.6″W
- OSGR ST 29557 58605 = easting 329557, northing 158605
- Nearest postcode (122m away)
- TA8 2RS
- Postcodes tend to be approximate, especially away from places with postal addresses.
- Links which open navigation apps
- Google Maps · Apple Maps.
Categories: 🆓 Free or very cheap · ⛰ Beautiful views · ☕ Cafés · 🪁 Kite spots and kite shops · 🚶 Walking and hiking.
The beach can get crowded in summer with tourists driving their cars onto it, but it's a nice place for a walk in winter or playing on the beach in summer.
There's a National Trust café nearby that gets busy in summer and often has no vegan options besides fresh fruit.