A short walk and climb from the church to wide panoramic views.
- in Dundon.
- 51.089638, -2.74475
- 51.089638°N, 2.74475°W
- 51° 5.378′N, 2° 44.685′W
- 51° 5′ 22.7″N, 2° 44′ 41.1″W
- OSGR ST 47847 32581 = easting 347847, northing 132581
- Nearest postcode (270m away)
- TA11 6TE
- Postcodes tend to be approximate, especially away from places with postal addresses.
- Links which open navigation apps
- Google Maps · Apple Maps.
Categories: 🆓 Free or very cheap · 🚶 Walking and hiking · ⛰ Beautiful views.
Park at St Andrews church with the ancient yew tree and walk down the road, continuing a little further until you see a gate to a footpath. Walk onwards and upwards for 15 minutes or so. It's the best view/effort walk you'll do in Somerset!
Coordinates are for the church car park.