Ham Wall Nature Reserve
Ham Wall Nature Reserve · A wetland reserve with views over the marshes, famous for birdwatching.
- 2.0km/1¼mi from Meare.
- 51.155, -2.775
- 51.155°N, 2.775°W
- 51° 9.300′N, 2° 46.500′W
- 51° 9′ 18.0″N, 2° 46′ 30.0″W
- OSGR ST 45805 39870 = easting 345805, northing 139870
- Nearest postcode (1136m away)
- BA6 9SX
- Postcodes tend to be approximate, especially away from places with postal addresses.
- Links which open navigation apps
- Google Maps · Apple Maps.
Categories: 🚶 Walking and hiking · 🐦 Birdwatching · 🆓 Free or very cheap.
A wetland nature reserve with views across the Avalon marshes to Glastonbury tor and lots of little paths. It's even possible to walk most of the way to Glastonbury through Ham Wall. Great for birdwatching and wildlife.