Dundon Beacon · Winding paths through ancient woods, unspoilt meadows full of wildlife.
- in Dundon.
- 51.086944, -2.736944
- 51.086944°N, 2.736944°W
- 51° 5.217′N, 2° 44.217′W
- 51° 5′ 13.0″N, 2° 44′ 13.0″W
- OSGR ST 48390 32276 = easting 348390, northing 132276
- Nearest postcode (360m away)
- TA11 6TE
- Postcodes tend to be approximate, especially away from places with postal addresses.
- Links which open navigation apps
- Google Maps · Apple Maps.
Categories: ⛰ Beautiful views · 🆓 Free or very cheap · 🚶 Walking and hiking.
Winding paths through ancient woodland, clearings with rope swings, unspoilt meadows full of butterflies in the summer and views of Sedgemoor for a long way. The hilltop was once occupied by an iron age fort. Given how pretty it is and how full of wildlife, it's surprising how few people you encounter on a typical walk there.