Westhay Moor Nature Reserve
Westhay Moor Nature Reserve · Big reed-beds, lakes and pools, wet woodland, raised bogs, and ponies.
- 2.1km/1¼mi from Meare.
- 51.1900127, -2.7794707
- 51.1900127°N, 2.7794707°W
- 51° 11.401′N, 2° 46.768′W
- 51° 11′ 24.0″N, 2° 46′ 46.1″W
- OSGR ST 45534 43767 = easting 345534, northing 143767
- Nearest postcode (1277m away)
- BA6 9TX
- Postcodes tend to be approximate, especially away from places with postal addresses.
- Links which open navigation apps
- Google Maps · Apple Maps.
Categories: 🆓 Free or very cheap · 🚶 Walking and hiking · 🐦 Birdwatching.
Vast reed-beds, lakes and pools, wet woodlands, raised bogs (a lowland acid mire) and Exmoor ponies.