Entries from July 2019
- Monday, 22nd July 2019: First kites
- We went to the excellent UFO in Weston and, after Douggy's excellent advice, splashed out on two kites. The first is a two-line stunt kite, the Cross Air 1.5, which Ⓑ found was stable to fly but also responsive enough to develop steering skills for cool tricks. …
- Wednesday, 24th July 2019
- We went to a spot on the beach near Brean Down today to cool off in the sea and a do a bit of kite-flying. We had a 10 km/h westerly wind without much turbulance, and Ⓒ's kite launched almost automatically and sat in the air as she ran along the edge of the water.
- Monday, 29th July 2019
- No kiting tonight — tired children and intermittent rain.