Entries from 2019
- 27th May 2019: Ralf-approved
- Vegetarian hot pot and dumplings with butternut squash, spinach and root vegetables. Ralf appeared to like this. We found it needed a bit more stock, and the dumplings got better the more we left them in there. …
- 8th June 2019: Dal in the dales
- I went up to Yorkshire to visit my goddaughter and her dads. I've recently switched to a vegan diet, and they were all very supportive of that decision by cooking me amazing food all weekend. The dal with curried cauliflower was my favourite, but the mushroom risotto was also great.
- 12th June 2019: Onions 1a
- ❎ Unsuccessful. I made the onions but this time with red onions, no vinegar or sugar, but two Cox apples chopped finely, 100g of raisins and 2 tsp of cinnamon, all added at the start. I stirred it a few times as it cooked. …