The Zen of Programming
A wise man I know wrote the following in February 2006.
You have read and mastered the Tao of Programming and many years have passed. Perhaps now you are ready for Zen Programming.
- You program something highly technical for several weeks.
- Everyone learns how to do this clever thing, and what the results are.
- Knowing what they are trying to achieve, they manage to reimplement the process in their favourite software.
- Your code is no longer used. You have no support issues, no code to maintain. You need to write no documentation.
- You have achieved perfection. You are at peace.